This is the fourth part of a series of trivia quizzes on Feluda films and stories. This quiz is on the story Feludar Goendagiri, in which both Topshe and Feluda were introduced in 1965. If you get stumped you may want to check out this discussion of the story.
1. In which Bengali children’s magazine was this story first published?
2. What was Topshe’s full name in Feludar Goendagiri? How old was he at the time of this story?
3. What was Feluda’s father’s name as mentioned in this story?
4. What is the next story in the Feluda series after Feludar Goendagiri?
5. What was the offence that Rajen Majumdar had committed for which Tinkori Mukhopadhyay could not forgive him?
2. Tapesh Ranjan Bose. He was thirteen-and-half.
3. Jaykrishna Mitter (Mitra)
4. Badshahi Angti (বাদশাহী আংটি)
5. Rajen Majumdar and Tinkori Mukhopadhyay both participated in a 100-yard dash when they were both studying at Bankura Missionary School. Rajen Majumdar tripped Tinkori Mukhopadhyay during the race and he was in a cast for three months afterwards.
©2010-2012 Feluda.net. All rights reserved.